Men's Grit Mixed Media Gloves
Harley Davidson Grit Mixed Media Gloves (Men's) - Part #: 98183-21VM
Cool, comfortable, protected. These ultra-lightweight gloves stay the course in soaring temps. Made with an innovative mix of materials like tear-resistant thermoplastic rubber for added flexibility, and a microfiber palm patch for maximum grip. Touchscreen compatible fingertip keeps you connected off the road. Gear up from top to bottom with our interchangeable Grit Adventure and Passage Adventure Modular Helmets, Jackets, and Pants.
- Stay Cool: Intended for summer use, Grit Adventure Gloves offer a well-balanced combination of comfort and protection from the elements. The ultra-lightweight and ventilated TPR knuckle material is made of thermoplastic rubber, offering excellent resistance to flex fatigue and tearing. It’s ventilated structure allows airflow directly to the hand.
- Fit & Mobility: The wrist and cuff adjustment provides a secure and precise fit.
- Ride Enhancing Features: Microfiber patch on the palm provides superb grip on the handlebars. Exterior seam stitching eliminates pressure points and provides the sensitivity every rider demands. REV’IT! connect finger-tip technology is touch screen compatible.
- Materials: Shell of drum died goatskin and PWR Shell 500D stretch fabric is treated with a durable water and soil resistant finish.
- Certification: Certified to EN 13594:2015.